Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune Fiesta MRX Turbo

It's an excellent turbo, I've been running it since release and with 0 issues. But if you dont wanna wait, there are definitely other good options. On a side note, I ordered the Clubsport Suspension the last week of July and still haven't received them. Even emailed them yesterday and have yet to get a response. The site should say "out of stock" instead of "usually ship in 1-2 days".
Both this and the whoosh hyrbid are on par with each other when it’s comes to whp numbers

Se7eN

That's actually pretty decent, a Vdyno on 3rd gear gets me around 252hp in 90 degree heat and crappy gas "93oct"
I'd like to update this.

Recently went to the dyno in a day that my tuner was working on another car and decided to dyno for fun. Turns out my pump was tune was way to conservative so we raised the timing a few degrees and a tiny more boost. Ended up Vdyno at around 265hp. which is a bit of an improvement on what is inconsistent and low grade gas.

Also, just for clarification the tune was conservative cause I refused to touch it before due to gas suddenly getting worst in the area after hurricanes. (still have the old tune just in case)

Placed my order with mountune, they do come with the 17psi wastegate by default now. I'm hoping they include locking hardware as well, but if they don't I'm going to try the strongest high temp loctite I can find

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Placed my order with mountune, they do come with the 17psi wastegate by default now. I'm hoping they include locking hardware as well, but if they don't I'm going to try the strongest high temp loctite I can find
Here it is.....

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Those fasteners can be had for a fraction of Mountunes cost another member has found a very similar style....they are listed here on the forum somewhere.

Se7eN

went ahead and picked up a bottle, at literally ten percent of the mountune fasteners it can't hurt
If you take your time to tighten them down when the turbo is still out of the car you should not have any issues. Also use 1 1/2" Bolts and locking Nuts, on the V-band Adapter. On the bolts that go to the back of the Manifold. After I did that there have been no more issues.

ROCKYFiestta

ok I get it on the fuel now so upgrade the pump from woosh or injectors or both then or the single port is good enough I really only want to end up in the 280 range I only have e85 and 91 available to me here as well. so far the numbers on straight 91 where not very impressive to me for me to drop 2k for a few hp. heres hoping im very wrong

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Full e85 doesnt yield that much more power over an e60 or e50 mix. That is why most Tuners Rec. Just doing either one.