Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune Fiesta MRX Turbo

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm more than happy with my stock turbo and the 271 ft/lbs of torque at the wheels with NO turbo lag and reliability!

Then you get schooled by a Honda odyssey and your pride Shrivels like a Phallus in a freezing body of water.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
So, big deal. I'm happy with what I have so don't need to spend ridiculous amounts for power I don't need for bragging rights. I grew out of that 50 yrs ago! Let's see how long your steed remains reliable without having to spend money to repair. To date, mine is trouble free, yours?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
He still has time Wetwea....we were all in the same boat at one point in time.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I am 65 on soc sec, va diability/health care and medicare. I aint grown out of any thing. my 255 hp hybrid is the slowest car I own, the sec is a big block merc zephyr and the third is a caged fox stang. my dd is a hemi powered ram. ...what is wrong with you? btw I still drag my ass up and down a ladder fixing garage doors when I can.

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
So, big deal. I'm happy with what I have so don't need to spend ridiculous amounts for power I don't need for bragging rights. I grew out of that 50 yrs ago! Let's see how long your steed remains reliable without having to spend money to repair. To date, mine is trouble free, yours?
If you’re happy with your FiST why would you post to a thread about a turbo-upgrade? Everyone that I know of who have upgraded their turbo is very happy with the results, including me (although I did not go with the MRX).

There are *lots* of people of this forum with turbo upgrades and rock-solid reliable FiSTs, so your implication that a turbo upgrade results in an unreliable FiST is completely false. In fact, many of us beat on our cars on tracks and strips after an upgrade without failure.

If you’ve come here to pick a fight at least educate yourself first rather than make a dumb post and react to the predictable response with generational biases.

Se7eN

I'm more than happy with my stock turbo and the 271 ft/lbs of torque at the wheels with NO turbo lag and reliability!
It must suck to only have 271ft/lbs, my car had 277fl/lbs on OTS Stage 2 tune. and 290 ft/lbs on custom tune with 218whp. I was a lot of fun till you reached 60mph and other cars would start pulling away.

To each his own I guess.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
We all have different priorities and things we care about. If someone is happy with the stock turbo like myself because it's much better than my 140 horsepower daily driver with no torque that's perfectly okay.

Just like a big turbo car is also perfectly okay and everything in between. Everything has pros and cons.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
It must suck to only have 271ft/lbs, my car had 277fl/lbs on OTS Stage 2 tune. and 290 ft/lbs on custom tune with 218whp. I was a lot of fun till you reached 60mph and other cars would start pulling away.

To each his own I guess.
NO. The other cars that probably beat you weren't ST's! I've had fun with the big Ford's and BMW's and they chickened out, so I'm happy with what I have. They were embarrassed as well!