Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune has given Ford Fiesta-ST-232 Bhp.

OP
jmrtsus

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
They also have a M265 over there. Most owners here and the UK never see over 200 Hp. I am perfectly happy with my MP-215 for my uses. 232 would be nice, but I wouldn't pay for it.

They also have a M265 over there. Most owners here and the UK never see over 200 Hp. I am perfectly happy with my MP-215 for my uses. 232 would be nice, but I wouldn't pay for it.
Ha ha Just playing around. I knew after a while I had an itch to scratch horsepower wise. Now I’m scratching a Yuge itch lol. Btw I thought 300 whp would satisfy it. It didn’t.

OP
jmrtsus

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
So if you get a tune from them you don't loose your warranty?
Here in the USA Mountune offered the MP-215 for 2014-2016 that gave a true cold air intake, 50 state legal tune, retained your warranty and upped the HP to 215. In the UK/EU they still offer upgrades for the FiST. Here they are now into f-150 and Mustang Eco boost stuff .USA FiST stuff will dwindle away due to the lack of new vehicles and the new ones elsewhere have little in common with ours. The only legal FiST mods here was the MP-215.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Oh my bad lol. Anytime I see someone mention 50 state blah blah blah I see someone crying on the Left coast [emoji30]
Only if you care about legality... i run an aftermarket tune/exhaust/intercooler. Burbles and pops. Cops just look over at the odd little Fiesta making big noises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Oh my bad lol. Anytime I see someone mention 50 state blah blah blah I see someone crying on the Left coast 😩
lol we have 8 years now before we even have to have a Smog test. Short of getting pulled over and reffed we can do WTF we want lol.

My car is a 2018 and its first test is not till 2026!

The trick to not getting reffed, is to know the stupid shit areas not to drive i.e. Irvine being a prime suspect. Of course if you saw how damn cookie cutter bland with money Irvine was you would not want to go there anyways .:ROFLMAO:

OP
jmrtsus

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #19
Oh my bad lol. Anytime I see someone mention 50 state blah blah blah I see someone crying on the Left coast 😩
We have testing here in our county in TN......even a visual check for a cat...........one of only three that do.That's why I went with the MP-215.