Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Mountune IC - Pacific Grove/Monterey, CA

Trader history for Fiestig (14)

DoomsdayMelody

Goddamnit I just set up a new monthly budget. Where was this a month ago when I was being frivolous with money???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DoomsdayMelody

Don’t skip on this! High quality piece from a quality dude!

I’m mad I’m 3 hours away.
I know I’m gonna regret it but I just had a money talk with my girl and we both agreed to stick to our budgets religiously.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
I know I’m gonna regret it but I just had a money talk with my girl and we both agreed to stick to our budgets religiously.

My wife and I don't have a budget but we are both very financially disciplined.
If we had budgets I probably spend more money. My number one fear is being broke.
I wish both of you luck. If you ever listen to podcast and you want to listen to somebody friendly who is not annoying check out Clark Howard great guy.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Brianmc27

Smart move. We just paid off $40k in the last 8 months and it feels awesome to be debt free (besides the mortgage, of course).

OP
Fiestig

Fiestig

Thread Starter #13
Goddamnit I just set up a new monthly budget. Where was this a month ago when I was being frivolous with money???
I was going to keep in on FiST #2, but decided to take it off when I pulled the fascia off to adjust yesterday.

I'm interested if you will consider shipping, UPS store or FedEx do a good job of packaging stuff
I can package it without issue. Just really don't want to...lol. What's your zip?

I’m interested too, depending on the shipping cost to 93015