Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune or Thermal R&D exhaust

Erick_V

Ha, fair point on the MBRP. That seems to be the lone system that gets flack for being awful, though.

That, and I’ve read the Magnaflow drones pretty bad too.
If you have to drive a lot on highways the MBRP is definitely not for you. I have a very short commute and the fastest I get to is 55-60. City driving isn’t that bad if you’re driving normally. All of that being said I wouldn’t recommend the MBRP to anyone unless all they cared about was the price and sound. I’m going Thermal when I have the coin for it

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Doesn’t work on my iPad (no sound) but I’ll watch on my PC later.

And you’d think an exhaust would be simple but then you get drone like MBRP’s system and think ‘did anyone actually drive with this installed?? Anyone test this??’ Because quality control should catch stuff like that. Once again, in my opinion.
hmm worked on my Ipad Pro. Sounded pretty good real test though is driving.

Both are good My friend Danny has Mountune I have Thermal. Danny said the Thermal would be his second pick after the Mountune. You really can’t go wrong with either. Mountune is 2.75 inch I believe . Thermal is 3 inch.
Hey guys! New to forums and the world of FiSt, The heard great things about from the Thermal R&D exhaust. Does it bolt straight to the stock downpipe? Do i need an adaptive coupler to mount to oem??

Thermal is a good choice, from videos the mountune seemed a bit quiet. I have the thermal with a catted downpipe. The downpipe made it a bit deeper and definitely pops more, it sounds mean and more aggressive at idle and when I give it some slight revs. When you pound the throttle it definitely screams. Best part is no drone. Cruising on the freeway definitely sounds like stock