Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Mountune Radiator

Trader history for Jaypeeki (1)

Selling a mountune radiator bought in summer of 2023. Never ended up installing it so it’s unused and in original packaging.

Asking for $400 and would prefer local pickup in the Seattle area. Willing to ship if buyer pays for shipping.

Attachments

Ford SVT & ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Jaypeeki

Glad u got it SOLD!
Since I am new, let me ask you; why you did not install it? Fitment issue? OEM Radiator sufficient? I've read some FiST have a COOLING issue and then I've read where that is NOT the case.....
Glad you got some cash for a great product. Win Win as they say.

Thanks for the education!! Got any other unused parts like a COBB AP 3 ?? :)

OP
Jaypeeki
Thread Starter #12
Jaypeeki

Glad u got it SOLD!
Since I am new, let me ask you; why you did not install it? Fitment issue? OEM Radiator sufficient? I've read some FiST have a COOLING issue and then I've read where that is NOT the case.....

Not sold just yet ;) I didn't have any issues with the install because I never got around to it. I bought radiator because I saw high coolant temps occasionally and read it's a worthwhile upgrade however living in Seattle I don't see extreme heat often or at all so the stock radiator has been able to keep up just fine. I was also planning to wait to install until I went big turbo but now a year later I have decided to sell the FiST for a GRC.

So I will likely be posting a few more used FS posts in the near future, including a cobb ap. Nothing else unused though unfortunately.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Jaypeeki

Glad u got it SOLD!

get the radiator it’s worth it and oh buy his used AP you will get a deal and fact is it really does not matter if you buy the COBB AP used it’s a lower power electronic device they last forever 😂 COBB tunes are permanently on them as well and you will have to pay a tuner to put a another tune on one regardless of new or used. Save some coin buy it used from this guy.