Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune Summer Sale 20% off plus no coupon sales Mountune Radiator $475!!

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Ya for those that have not picked up a Aluminum radiator for our cars the radiator along with the intercooler are the two biggest factory downfalls.
For that reason the Mountune Radiator on sale for $475 is a no brainer.

HardBoiledEgg

1000 Post Club
THEY ALSO HAVE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

BEEN WAITING ON AN INDUCTION HOSE FOR TWO MONTHS. THEY DON'T ANSWER PHONES, EMAIL BACK OR EVEN TELL YOU THE PART YOU BOUGHT WAS NOT IN STOCK. BUT THAT CHARGE SURE WENT THROUGH!

the duke

BEEN WAITING ON AN INDUCTION HOSE FOR TWO MONTHS. THEY DON'T ANSWER PHONES, EMAIL BACK OR EVEN TELL YOU THE PART YOU BOUGHT WAS NOT IN STOCK. BUT THAT CHARGE SURE WENT THROUGH!
And I’ve never had issues over 4 years. Hell, I even got a part from them through Ron as his was out of stock and it was shipped direct from Mountune in CA.

Mountune parts are high quality, but their customer service leaves much to be desired.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6

So lets just yell at everyone in the thread how bad you think they and how upset you are. When we are in the middle of pandemic and cases are rising and shipments even from the almighty Amazon do not even arrive in two days when they are supposed to be prime.

I think you are savvy enough to know that typing in all caps on the internett is just bad form period. It does not get your point across it just makes people ignore you or label you as a malcontent.

Oh and I am not excusing them for their slow customer service I have experienced it first hand. I will still buy stuff that is a good deal from them if I want.
God if you guys only knew how long it used to take to get stuff back in the day. You are honestly kinda spoiled these days.

Last edited:

HardBoiledEgg

1000 Post Club
I ALWAYS RIGHT IN ALL CAPS WHEN I'M AT WORK. NOBODY IS YELLING

THERE IS 0 REASON WHY YOU CAN'T EMAIL BACK WITH IN MONTH.

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
I ALWAYS RIGHT IN ALL CAPS WHEN I'M AT WORK. NOBODY IS YELLING

THERE IS 0 REASON WHY YOU CAN'T EMAIL BACK WITH IN MONTH.
well typing on the internet in caps is the equivalent of yelling and that has been a fact of the Net for some 20 years. It is yelling and now you have learned,

I heard Mountune radiators are out of stock at Mountune
We have 5 here, plus Mishimoto, and Pro Alloy.
Mountune and Mishimoto ship same day here ;)
At 475? Please sir, say no I just made a 550$ purchase from you today.

Nope but the Mishimoto one is $525, down from $700, if you’re interested
Have you tried that Mishimoto rad? I keep hearing bad reviews about them. At the moment not looking to replace the radiator but would like to; leaning more to the mountune rad.

Have you tried that Mishimoto rad? I keep hearing bad reviews about them. At the moment not looking to replace the radiator but would like to; leaning more to the mountune rad.
No I’m still on the stock one. Just mentioning the deal in case you were interested. I’m likely to get the Mountune one also. I live 15 minutes from their shop, so if I can get it in person I will.

I want the radiator but I will kick my own ass if I buy that before I get an IC upgrade.

I think the Mountune is the one to get. It's basically CSF branded Mountune,, and CSF always makes good stuff.

FWIW I have only ordered one item from Mountune directly and it shipped within a few days without hassle. I have heard plenty of customer service horror stories though.

Have their lower front brace and the intake hose on the car and both parts are top notch, super high quality stuff. Worth the "tax" for the name.

This is why I paid ~$85 more for mine through Whoosh instead. Rather pay the extra to support and deal with good CS and get it in a timely manner

Man that’s an awesome price but too bad it’s out of stock [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard Mountune radiators are out of stock at Mountune
We have 5 here, plus Mishimoto, and Pro Alloy.
Mountune and Mishimoto ship same day here ;)
No lie, (not that you ever did Ron) but I ordered at 11p on Sun night, got my radiator Tue before noon. Thank you, will always buy from you first.