Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

mountune upper strut brace-- help?

Zormecteon

I've had the upper strut brace in my garage for a month or so and am now actually thinking about installing it. The instruction sheet has pictures that are very unclear, most especially the part at the end about removing hoses and installing "the included bracket". Does anyone have pictures of the installed brace, most especially the drivers (left hand North American) side near the brake reservoir? Or a video, or any other hints, tips, or suggestions?

It's not the mountune, but it's basically the same thing. It starts about 1/2 way through.

[video=youtube;45CnFz4rUy8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=45CnFz4rUy8[/video]

I've had the upper strut brace in my garage for a month or so and am now actually thinking about installing it. The instruction sheet has pictures that are very unclear, most especially the part at the end about removing hoses and installing "the included bracket". Does anyone have pictures of the installed brace, most especially the drivers (left hand North American) side near the brake reservoir? Or a video, or any other hints, tips, or suggestions?
IMG_1869.JPG
I too was confused when I installed. Hopefully this picture helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Zormecteon

Zormecteon

Thread Starter #4
This picture is EXACTLY what i needed... THANX a heap!