Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MRX Short block aux fuel

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
It’s my thread. I never had a chance to respond because I was not on here. It’s dead now. Try not to be judgemental 😃
You haven't contributed a single useful thing to this community. Just utter utter nonsense about freedom of speech. Why don't you actually conclude this thread by sharing with the community what happened to your first build?

By shouting things like, "This will be the greatest build the fiesta st has ever seen!" you are contributing nothing but hearsay. Why don't you share so we can learn, just like we share so you can learn?

You haven't contributed a single useful thing to this community. Just utter utter nonsense about freedom of speech. Why don't you actually conclude this thread by sharing with the community what happened to your first build?

By shouting things like, "This will be the greatest build the fiesta st has ever seen!" you are contributing nothing but hearsay. Why don't you share so we can learn, just like we share so you can learn?
I’m trying not to keep my distance from troublemakers like you first of all. Second of all I don’t know anything yet. Thirdly why would I share anything with you or your group that hates my guts? Goodbye forever

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I’m trying not to keep my distance from troublemakers like you first of all. Second of all I don’t know anything yet. Thirdly why would I share anything with you or your group that hates my guts? Goodbye forever
I don’t hate anybody man. I just dislike how you project your feelings instead of facts. And you spam multiple threads with the same feelings over and over and over. To call me a troublemaker is absolutely absurd and is the reason the expression “the pot calling the kettle black” exists.

“I don’t know anything yet”: thank you! This is the first time you have even said that.

Will you keep us posted on what you learn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t hate anybody man. I just dislike how you project your feelings instead of facts. And you spam multiple threads with the same feelings over and over and over. To call me a troublemaker is absolutely absurd and is the reason the expression “the pot calling the kettle black” exists.

“I don’t know anything yet”: thank you! This is the first time you have even said that.

Will you keep us posted on what you learn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m trying not to keep my distance from troublemakers like you first of all. Second of all I don’t know anything yet. Thirdly why would I share anything with you or your group that hates my guts?

Status
Not open for further replies.