Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MRX Short block aux fuel

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #273
Lol I’m taking it to a dealer tomorrow for the coolant recall. The expansion tank is leaking and may have starved the turbo of coolant or it’s a head gasket. There doesn’t seem to be any coolant in the oil

Se7eN

Lol I’m taking it to a dealer tomorrow for the coolant recall. The expansion tank is leaking and may have starved the turbo of coolant or it’s a head gasket. There doesn’t seem to be any coolant in the oil
That really sucks, i still have not checked if my car has the recall or not. I should really check

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #275
So I dropped the car off at Mike White in Coeur d’Alene today. Tech started it and spewed nasty exhaust so bad they had to shut it down and roll it out of the check in bay.
Any guesses?
It idles with no syncopation and until it warms up accepts no throttle input. I’m going with blown head gasket.

Erick_V

So I dropped the car off at Mike White in Coeur d’Alene today. Tech started it and spewed nasty exhaust so bad they had to shut it down and roll it out of the check in bay.
Any guesses?
It idles with no syncopation and until it warms up accepts no throttle input. I’m going with blown head gasket.
Are you stock block? If it’s puffing smoke my guess is a head gasket or a cracked sleeve

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #278
Are you stock block? If it’s puffing smoke my guess is a head gasket or a cracked sleeve
We don’t have sleeves and my build is available at MRX short block aux fuel in the Build Project thread

Status
Not open for further replies.