Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MSport Surprise, Guess that Autograph

MSport.jpg

Ordered this sweet MSport sticker from them through Ebay and they threw in this cool autographed picture! I have no idea who signed it. I googled the license plate on the car and a Brit named Gus Greensmith drove this car in some WRC events a few years ago, but it doesn't look like his signature. I thought maybe Juha Kaunkinnen as the letters look right and he has connections to MSport but it seems like he usually signs his full name in a scribble. I will email them and ask but thought maybe the rally nerds in here could help me have some fun trying to figure it out in the meantime.

FYI about $7 USD for the sticker shipped to ND, its a nice bigger sticker, about 4x6". Worth it if you are in the market for a little fun nearly useless flair.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Haven't a clue, but it is probably a 'second tier', lower seeded driver, since that is an R5 car, and not a top WRC spec car.
You could go onto the WRC site, and look down the entry lists for last year's events (that looks like Rally Mexico/Guanajuato, going by the surface/terrain/event sticker), and look at the Fiesta R5 entries.

I have about 10 of those stickers, as well as the WRC car profile stickers, and the 40 year M-Sport anniversary flag stickers, and the small silver stickers, etc., etc. all direct from M-Sport in Cumbria.

I even have those "Ford Worldwide Rally Fans" stickers someone was selling on ebay.

There was an American crew which has competed in Rally Mexico in the past, in an R5 car, but their usually has a different livery than that, so I doubt it is them.

@oddracing would probably know who this is. [wink]

Last edited: