Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

mTune Device - Retain Your Factory Warranty - $200 (save $200 off MP215!!)

Trader history for Quasar (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mTune Device - Retain Your Factory Warranty - $125 (save $275!!)

Hello Everyone,

Up for sale is my lightly used mTune device which I bought as part of the MP215. I've had this installed on the car for about 2 years and 20,000 miles with no issues. The mTune sat in the box most of the time after I became tired of unplugging it and plugging it back in all the time. I found out from Mountune that this device can be reprogrammed by Mountune for $500 and it will work on your vehicle and you can retain the factory warranty. I'm asking for $125, which is $625 to have a warranty-friendly tune installed on your vehicle, and $275 less than the new mTune device. This comes with everything, not pictured is the mount and OBD cable, which I will include and can get a picture of if needed.

Taken from Mountunes website:

This performance upgrade does not void your factory warranty when installed at any Ford dealer or mountune USA. Please see warranty information tab for details.

Typical performance gains*

Once upgraded, power increases from 197HP to 215HP and torque is raised from 202 lb.-ft to 236 lb.-ft.

Standard Fiesta ST:

0-62mph: 6.9secs
31-62mph (4th gear): 6.4secs

Mountune Fiesta ST 215PS:

0-60mph: 6.4secs
31-62mph (4th gear): 5.7secs

mTune.jpg

Last edited:

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
This is a solid deal!

Weird question but would you be willing to part with the faceplate and I'll send you a silver Cobb Accessport faceplate?

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
[MENTION=4058]Quasar[/MENTION] you could ask Mountune for a new cable. I know a few that got their cables replaced because of the clips.

OP
Q
Thread Starter #4
Thanks [MENTION=2253]CanadianGuy[/MENTION], I have sent them an email to see if they will send a replacement.

OP
Q
Thread Starter #7
price drop! please read description as I cannot change the main title.

If [MENTION=2014]BooSTedsloth[/MENTION] doesn't end up buying this, I will! Otherwise, GLWS.

OP
Q
Thread Starter #11
still available.... for those that are not familiar, this is a re-branded accessport that only allows for the MP215 tune. You will not be able to load Cobb OTS tunes nor will you be able to put custom tunes onto it. If you want a warranty approved tune, then this is for you. If you just want an accessport, this is not for you, as the total cost will be purchase price + $500 reprogramming fee. Still a good deal for those that don't want to jeopardize their warranty.

still available.... for those that are not familiar, this is a re-branded accessport that only allows for the MP215 tune. You will not be able to load Cobb OTS tunes nor will you be able to put custom tunes onto it. If you want a warranty approved tune, then this is for you. If you just want an accessport, this is not for you, as the total cost will be purchase price + $500 reprogramming fee. Still a good deal for those that don't want to jeopardize their warranty.
PM'd! Sorry for the late reply.

Edit: Not positive that PM went through...
Let me know -- I'll send another if it didn't. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.