Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mud Flap options?

Hey all,
Are there any other mud flaps for the ST besides the Rally Armor and RockBlokz?
I'd like something that looks a little smaller/more contoured.
Thanks

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
RokBlokz sells a short style that is 1.5" shorter.

When you say contoured, what specifically are you looking for?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

OP
unspankable
Thread Starter #3
RokBlokz sells a short style that is 1.5" shorter.

When you say contoured, what specifically are you looking for?

Oem mud flaps on some cars have portions that extend over the rear bumper at the wheel well and rocker on the front so they look sleeker, not like flat pieces of plastic just bolted on.
I'll try and find a picture.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
You want factory style mud guards. They exist for standard Fiestas but won't fit STs due to the body kit.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thanks. If you scroll through the thread you’ll see that I posted more pictures toward the end. That’s all I have. Definitely a good option if you’re into do it yourself. You definitely need to have some level of ingenuity to make it work but I have been very happy with these for over two years now and they have not come loose at all. For the money it can’t be beat. The very bottom of them have bent a little bit from the wind after so many miles but it’s no big deal.

If you want more specific pictures from any particular angle shoot me a text and I will send some later...that would be easier than hosting and posting.

706-4one4-4twotwo4

OP
unspankable
Thread Starter #9
Thanks. If you scroll through the thread you’ll see that I posted more pictures toward the end. That’s all I have. Definitely a good option if you’re into do it yourself. You definitely need to have some level of ingenuity to make it work but I have been very happy with these for over two years now and they have not come loose at all. For the money it can’t be beat. The very bottom of them have bent a little bit from the wind after so many miles but it’s no big deal.

If you want more specific pictures from any particular angle shoot me a text and I will send some later...that would be easier than hosting and posting.

706-4one4-4twotwo4

Thank you!

It's crazy this thread was started today. I specifically came to the forums today to inquire about mud flaps lol.