Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Multi Cig socket adapters - recommendations ?

Looking for a good multi socket adapter that will fit that one sided socket area ..... wanting at least a double that can sit fairly well without being too bulky.

I am fabbing up an auxiliary port for that stupid cubby hole but needed a recommendation in the meantime.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Looking for a good multi socket adapter that will fit that one sided socket area ..... wanting at least a double that can sit fairly well without being too bulky.

I am fabbing up an auxiliary port for that stupid cubby hole but needed a recommendation in the meantime.
NOPE....I wouldn't utilize this type of product. It puts alot of load on that single socket. Ive seen it to many times where people complain of popping fuses often in their cigarette power adapter ....then I see the multi-outlet adapter plugged in. Eventually that adapter socket takes a doodle and you need to replace it. I know it sucks....but this is where you could save yourself the hassle down the road.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk