Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Multiple Malfunctioning

EdST200

Hello guys am getting multiple errors at ones and the car Rev went dead but the car was idling, it show Immobilizer malfunction service now, Tyre pressure malfunction service required and power steering malfunction service now, this is after the car was at a Ford service deale, have anyone had such a problem and how did you fix it. Really would appreciate any input IMG_20240128_092944.jpg IMG_20240128_092952.jpg

Attachments

This is currently happening to my ford fiesta. Completely cuts out while driving, with multiple error messages. But soon as you turn car off the error disappears. Taken it to garages but when they scan it there are no errors. Did you find a solution?

I also get check engine light, the engine cuts out for half second and start again.

SteveS

1000 Post Club
This is currently happening to my ford fiesta. Completely cuts out while driving, with multiple error messages. But soon as you turn car off the error disappears. Taken it to garages but when they scan it there are no errors. Did you find a solution?

I also get check engine light, the engine cuts out for half second and start again.
Check your battery. Dropping voltages can cause all kinds of spurious codes.

Ford Community Posts