Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My first car (ST) lasted a memorable 22 hours.

Hi guys.

One of the worst things happened to my "new" second hand 2013 Fiesta ST on Friday evening. (7th of Feb)

I picked her up from a private seller after payment confirmation was received on Thursday afternoon.
I was boxed in and had to watch being rear-ended in my mirror by a Toyota Hilux sitting at a red robot/traffic light. I knew it was over for my baby when I saw he wasn't slowing down from 400m+ away.

This is my first ever accident and I am in pure shock. I can't believe this happened to me in my first car, despite only having it for 22 hours.

The other party (Hilux) is fully liable, but I took 3 months to find the best kept ST, she was close to brand new for 2013. Also paid 30% more than the retail price, and my insurance only covers retail price. :cry:

I want to cry :cry::cry::cry::sick:

View: https://imgur.com/a/OoiYa0x

Last edited:

SPhilli911

Oh no, I am sorry to hear that. That's some real bad luck, but as long as you are okay.

Here I am with my soul crushed because someone backed into my car and scratched the rear bumper yesterday, I can't imagine this happening. :mad:

Cry if you must but it’s a goner. These cars like all cars are empty shells ready to be filled with your mods. Find another and get back on the horse that threw ya.