Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My Injen adventure

Looks real good..I too plan on getting one of these pretty soon. Question though, right now the car is completely stock. Would you guys recommend I get the AP first before doing anything else like intake or exhaust? Just curious to see what you guys would think...thanks!

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Looks real good..I too plan on getting one of these pretty soon. Question though, right now the car is completely stock. Would you guys recommend I get the AP first before doing anything else like intake or exhaust? Just curious to see what you guys would think...thanks!
It really doesn't make a difference whether you do an AP or intake first, I'd get an AP but the Injen intake is so satisfying to drive around with hearing all your happy little turbo noises - I would definitely get an AP before wasting money on an exhaust though. Not much power in the exhaust, but there is in the downpipe.

and I would recommend an AP before a downpipe.

Looks good I also installed mine yesterday. Sounds sick with AP.

Few things : Make Sure MAP Sensor is not hitting the Plastic cover behind. When you launch hard engine moves back with the intake and hits that plastic. You might damage your Sensor and wiring. When you installed supplied Rubber Mount/Support for the intake did you remove the 2nd Big Nut ? If not make sure to remove it then install the rubber mount. It only holds the wire bracket. Do not touch the smaller nut. Also make sure your Hood Support or holder whatever you wanna call it is not touching the Filter itself.

When you install heat shield you use 2 supplied bolts to secure it down. The one close to the Fender could be touching the wiring below. I used shorter bolt.