Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My Magnetic Mod List

How did you order the finish for the delta riser? I'm thinking about doing the same thing but may spring for the carbon fiber sides.

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
I am looking at Maxton front lips, not sure which one I am going to choose. Did you pick the V2 for a specific look or reason? Also did the front have to come off for the install?

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
It's been a while, but I'm pretty sure it is 20% in the rear, 30% on the front. Missouri is odd - the back glass can be as dark as you want, it's the font that they limit.
I ended up doing 20% as well. The installer said I'd like it better and after having it done I agree.

OP
B_hix
Thread Starter #27
I am looking at Maxton front lips, not sure which one I am going to choose. Did you pick the V2 for a specific look or reason? Also did the front have to come off for the install?
Front lips are hard to see in pictures with any detail because of where they are at and the fact they are dark, so I agonized over it quite a bit. I didn’t want one that stuck out too far and my ocd won’t let me accept one with odd angle cuts. The V2 is a nice even curve and sticks out about 2.5”, so it is subtle enough it worked for me. You do not HAVE to take the front apart, but none of the holes in the maxton v2 (Euro) line up with any pre-drilled holes in our (US) bumper skin. It comes with hardware (nuts and bolts). If you want to use those then yea, take the front apart. I just loosely fitted it with adhesive tape, making damn sure it was centered (again, OCD) and then went in with the self tapping screws. It is damned solid, isn’t going anywhere.

Attachments

Front lips are hard to see in pictures with any detail because of where they are at and the fact they are dark, so I agonized over it quite a bit. I didn’t want one that stuck out too far and my ocd won’t let me accept one with odd angle cuts. The V2 is a nice even curve and sticks out about 2.5”, so it is subtle enough it worked for me. You do not HAVE to take the front apart, but none of the holes in the maxton v2 (Euro) line up with any pre-drilled holes in our (US) bumper skin. It comes with hardware (nuts and bolts). If you want to use those then yea, take the front apart. I just loosely fitted it with adhesive tape, making damn sure it was centered (again, OCD) and then went in with the self tapping screws. It is damned solid, isn’t going anywhere.
You sir have a Gorgeous fiST 🤜🏼 🤛🏼
Almost every single mod you have is what I’m looking to add to mine. Great minds think alike.

OP
B_hix
Thread Starter #29
You sir have a Gorgeous fiST 🤜🏼 🤛🏼
Almost every single mod you have is what I’m looking to add to mine. Great minds think alike.
🍻 fun little whip. Wanted to hit the performance stuff and polish off what Ford started, then add a couple light exterior mods because I can’t ever stay with the off the lot look. Just added the Whoosh short shift kit (great mod for the $) and have the ARP pass side motor mount bolt sitting on the bench waiting for me to get it done.

I've been looking at Maxton lip as well. Can't decide between the V.2 or Cupra that seems a little more compact and subtle.

Do you have any additional pictures of the lip? Did you end up going with the gloss finish and is it holding up well?

OP
B_hix
Thread Starter #31
I've been looking at Maxton lip as well. Can't decide between the V.2 or Cupra that seems a little more compact and subtle.

Do you have any additional pictures of the lip? Did you end up going with the gloss finish and is it holding up well?
lol...see what I mean? It is really hard to find good pics that give you a real visual 😂

Attachments

OP
B_hix
Thread Starter #34
Beautiful car... More importantly, what kind of bike do you ride?
thanks 🍻 I have five bikes (N+1)...all Treks - Fatbike, gravel bike, 29er hard tail, carbon roadie and a aluminum roadie that stays connected to the indoor trainer. Cycling is my therapy ;)

Attachments

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Nice mix. [thumb]

I want to get a gravel bike, and get back into it in my old age.

I was a fairly fit competitive cyclist way back in ancient times when it was most definitely NOT considered a 'cool' sport whatsoever (our club participated in ALL of the disciplines; road, track, cyclocross, hill climb, etc., as mountain biking was not yet invented way back then).

thanks 🍻 I have five bikes (N+1)...all Treks - Fatbike, gravel bike, 29er hard tail, carbon roadie and a aluminum roadie that stays connected to the indoor trainer. Cycling is my therapy ;)
That's a great mix. Trek makes some really good stuff. I picked up a Roscoe this past year to start expanding my skillset, and because that's easier ride MTB with my daughter (7).

I started riding road bike 3 years ago, its absolutely one of the best forms of therapy

You get my, ride all the bikes seal of approval 😁.

Last edited:
OP
B_hix
Thread Starter #37
Nice mix. [thumb]

I want to get a gravel bike, and get back into it in my old age.

I was a fairly fit competitive cyclist way back in ancient times when it was most definitely NOT considered a 'cool' sport whatsoever (our club participated in ALL of the disciplines; road, track, cyclocross, hill climb, etc., as mountain biking was not yet invented way back then).
start cheap and go for it. I started (again) in 2016 after years away from it. As a broken up Army retiree running isn’t an option. It has done wonders for my health and it love doing it. Start slow, ride to have fun and enjoy ;)