Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My Pics from NYIAS

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
hey guys, i went to the new york auto show on friday. I have a ton of pictures that I will post over the next few days but for now here is a few pictures. i am in no way a good photographer haha..just posting the ford stuff for now

awesome color we will never get [sad]

Focus RS pics

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
Awesome stuff. Wish the Philly Auto Show had half of the greatness as the NYIAS.
Yeah me too.. I try to go to both every year. The philly show is good for checking out the cars currently in production. When I am there I sit in a ton of cars/trucks. In NY I barely sit in cars (with the exception of the exotics and cars I will never afford) because I'm too busy checking out the concepts and future vehicles they won't let you in haha.

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
Alfa Romeo 4c Spider

Cadillac ATS-V

Subaru BRZ STI concept (sucks there is no power adders, have a feeling toyota wont let that happen)

Honda Civic concept (coming from a 2007 civic si, i think this is ugly, but better than the most recent version of the civic)

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
Lincoln Continental concept (AKA the show stealer, this car is so beautiful in person)

Toyota FT-1 (you gonna make it or whut? [???:)] )

Mercedes GLA45 AMG

Mazda Miata! [biggrin]

Acura NSX

OP
frankiefiesta

frankiefiesta

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
MY PICKS OF UGLIEST/MOST BORING CARS

SCION IA & IM [bawling] another whiff from toyota/scion. 1.8L corolla motor making 138 hp. what a snoozer.

Hyundai Santa Cruz concept dont make it.. 3ft bed. pointless and ugly