Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My poopstang

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
So as many of you know, I sold my Fiesta ST a few months ago and moved to the Mustang world (blasphemy I know [vommit] )
2011 Mustang GT Premium

Figured I'd just give a little update, and ask for some help if you wouldnt mind.
Trying to get rid of my 4x4 stance, and I'm leaving the active duty Air Force soon, so help me win some free coilovers by voting for me!
Click here!

Any way, so far on the car I have
AMR 18x9/18x10 wheels
JLT Carbon Fiber intake
Boss 302 intake manifold
Roush axle back exhaust
Roush rear valance
3.73 gears
Short shifter (not sure of the brand, as it came on the car)
SCT x4 with Steeda tune

Took it to the drag strip last Friday, this was my first time EVER at a drag strip, so I think I did ok.
Keep in mind I'm 5300ft above sea level
My best time was a 13.8359. And I missed 4th on that pass
Reaction time .1748
60ft 2.2149
Trap speed 101.99mph (my highest trap was 106mph, but I spun like crazy that time lol)

13.9 1/4 mile video

I'm planning on going back this Friday, and will be reving to 7600rpms instead of 7,000 like last time. Hoping to get low 13's, hell maybe even crack 12's.

I will report back with more news, hopefully good news after the track this Friday haha

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Voted for you good luck.

me32

1000 Post Club
Your tires are holding you back mostly. But I'd recommend shifting higher for sure. The boss IM needs higher revs. Also I would contact shaun at Aed for tunning.

OP
Colin1337

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
These tires aren't tooo bad. I know I'd do much better with DRs or slicks, but I'd like to wait to upgrade my clutch/driveshaft before getting that invested.
I'm mostly chasing numbers just to get myself used to the dragstrip right now

MPT is doing a deal right now for $75 custom tunes. If that falls through I'll def check out Aed!

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Nice car btw, When I had my 2011 GT, I ran it with the stocker and the boss IM, and I used to shift at 7000ish with the stocker and 7400 to 7600 with the boss Im. You have to rev it with the boss, otherwise you would be faster with the stocker. My best time was 12.6 @ 116 @ 2100 elev ( da of 3000ish). This was on the stock tires and a 60 ft of 1.89. I lost a lot of time on my 1-2 and 2-3 shifts. I could get it out of the hole decently but would blow the tires off when shifting. It was so bad that the rear would try to come out sideways when I hit 3rd. Definitely takes practice and with a little practice, you should be able to get very low 13s as you are at your elevation.