Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Need assist

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
So I was installing an amp in my 2017 fiesta St and all was well but back speakers had no signal. The next day I soldered all connections to make sure they were connected fished all the wire through and buttoned it up. Now I can't even touch the audio button on touch, power radio on with central control or use steering wheel commands. Also, volume button doesn't work but I'm getting signal from all speakers. I verified battery cables and bolts were tight, did master reset and tried to update, nothing. Tried disconnecting battery for an hour, nothing. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I hope I didn't fuck up my car. I've done a lot of installs on other vehicles but none this complicated.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

OP
R

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2
Never mind guys. I totally buggered the signal cable when I soldered it. I tied into the green and violet for signal and my solder missed the output to the rest of the system. Figured out though that it will make your radio completely dead if you forget this though haha.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk