Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Need help! Dealership broke my fiesta then claims the stock pedals are "aftermarket"

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Oh no, this isn't an intelligent post. It's pure frustration at having to drive around in a busted car for three months due to incompetence from one dealer. Oh and being out over a grand of my own money in these repair costs and diagnostic charges. But if you had bothered to read the first post and the follow up over the past few months, you could've gathered that. Instead you read the aftermath of holding everything in for three months and the only outcome was a slap in the face and a pittiance back for my troubles. And again, read back through the posts and you'll see I have been respectful and courteous to them during this process. I gave them ample opportunity to make this right. It has been almost 4 months actually since this whole thing began. I've never had any company take this long to do so little about such a bad mistake. And that's where this frustration came from. So if that's all you bothered to read then I guess I don't know what to say other than I'll make sure to be extra polite to dealerships while getting a bad deal. I'm sure that will solve everything!
I have followed your posts from day one with interest......what does that have to do with your ignorance that this is a PUBLIC forum? Did you ever consider that kids like my grandson also read this? I told him that some people that used those "bad words" as he called them were just plain ignorant.

What has Ford Customer Care told you? My two calls to them got immediate resolutions. And for under $100 you can take it to small claims court if you think you have a case. The real truth is if it will cost the dealer more to defend than to settle they will settle. You modify your brakes then take the car to the dealer and was foolish enough not to realize you would get pushback on your mods? As to the pedals why does a tech that does not know exactly what pedals are in all cars saying they are aftermarket make you rant? They sure do not look like stock do they? He was wrong...get over it but to rant over it is silly. What "Company" are you referring to? The dealer or Ford? The dealer is not Ford they are an independant company. Again, have you given FORD an opportunity to help you? If Ford Customer Care has not responded to you in four months let us forum folks know....I am sure one of the Ford people on the forum will help you. If this is as it seems a problem between the dealer and you, take it to small claims court and subpoena the Owner, General Manager and Service Manager, an extra $15 each in this State. But it runs the cost of showing up in court up along with the $1000 or so their lawyer will charge them. They will settle if you have a case that can be proven. On the other hand if you acted like a fool at the dealership and there were witnesses the Judge will not be amused and could rule against you as a hostile customer. I have been there three times and never lost.
I really don't care why you personally need to use this language and giant font to try to make it seem important, it's not foul language that makes you case, it works against you.

Please be advised I and I am sure others think it is not appropriate on a public forum. BTW, I have no problem with those words, I use them myself at times. But not around kids or on a public forum. Grow up, your foul language giant font rants will not solve the problem.....proper action will. Try it!