Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

I would but the wait time is what kills me. I’m in the need of tires ASAP and would like to do the full wheel and tire change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mine just came in today. took about 10 days I think for a full wheel and tire package with ceramic coat, balance, new lugs. it was something like 1250 total

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Business6

I went with RPF-1 with 205/50 because every damn shop refused to do a 205 on an 8" wheel here and, coming from 205/40 Indy 500s to the 205/50/16 in the same tire: it's every bit as harsh.

I expected some type of improvement to the ride but there wasn't any at all. I'm happy I went with the size regardless due to some extra protection for the wheels and it filling up the wheel gap nicely. I'd love to try 205/45 to see if the gearing is noticeably improved because I think running 205/50 swallows up whatever feel there was to be had with losing that much weight for each wheel.

HBEcoBeaST

I went with RPF-1 with 205/50 because every damn shop refused to do a 205 on an 8" wheel here and, coming from 205/40 Indy 500s to the 205/50/16 in the same tire: it's every bit as harsh.

I expected some type of improvement to the ride but there wasn't any at all. I'm happy I went with the size regardless due to some extra protection for the wheels and it filling up the wheel gap nicely. I'd love to try 205/45 to see if the gearing is noticeably improved because I think running 205/50 swallows up whatever feel there was to be had with losing that much weight for each wheel.
weird, i noticed a slight ride improvement over large bumps, dips, transitions, etc with my indy 500 205/50r16 on my dekagrams. They have only a tiny bit of stretch but it's only noticeable if you are looking very closely. I did lose a tiny bit of steering feel as well but my tb bracing negates any losses by far.

CSM

1000 Post Club
Just picked up a set of Dekagrams in black today from Summit in OH :)

Tire Rack will be sending me 225/45/16 ZIII on Monday.

If anyone is interested in Sparco 17x7.5 w/ relatively new ZIII (215/40/17) on them PM me

koozy

3000 Post Club
Would you happen to have a shot directly from the side? I keep on flip flopping on if 16" look proper compared to the height of the car but I think that this tire is the optimal size, just haven't seen a good side shot yet. Thanks.
you've seen my car in person with the Dekagrams w/215/45/16. You're looking for a specific height with the wheels?

Would you happen to have a shot directly from the side? I keep on flip flopping on if 16" look proper compared to the height of the car but I think that this tire is the optimal size, just haven't seen a good side shot yet. Thanks.
The sun is working against me right now because the pictures keep wanting to make the wheels/wheel well completely blacked out, but this should give you a good idea.

Also as an aside, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone in this post. Everything from where to order, what size tires you can run, what hub centric rings to use, what lug nuts are best, I got all of the information from this post and I really appreciate it.

you've seen my car in person with the Dekagrams w/215/45/16. You're looking for a specific height with the wheels?
I was looking for height of these tires, didnt realize they are the same overall diameter as your Falkens. The federals have a .4 inch smaller section width which hopefully means no rubbing in the front!

The sun is working against me right now because the pictures keep wanting to make the wheels/wheel well completely blacked out, but this should give you a good idea.
Perfect thanks. How is the turn in feel with these tires? A few others have given feedback that the sidewalls are soft and you loose the agile feeling that you have with the OEMs.

HBEcoBeaST

Also as an aside, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone in this post. Everything from where to order, what size tires you can run, what hub centric rings to use, what lug nuts are best, I got all of the information from this post and I really appreciate it.
What tires were you running before these and how do the Federals compare?

My 205/50r16 Firehawks rub slightly in the front on big bumps if I'm going too fast. After I switch to coils I may change to this tire size

koozy

3000 Post Club
I was looking for height of these tires, didnt realize they are the same overall diameter as your Falkens. The federals have a .4 inch smaller section width which hopefully means no rubbing in the front!
Only way to find out for sure is do it! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfect thanks. How is the turn in feel with these tires? A few others have given feedback that the sidewalls are soft and you loose the agile feeling that you have with the OEMs.

What tires were you running before these and how do the Federals compare?

My 205/50r16 Firehawks rub slightly in the front on big bumps if I'm going too fast. After I switch to coils I may change to this tire size
Sorry guys, I got it aligned today and then had to go back to bed because I’m on night shift right now. I’ll be able to take it out on some back roads when I get off work.

This thread is one of my favorites on this forum. Loving all the pics of every1's Dekagrams.

I picked up a black 16" set from a member on here before summer, but I haven't had a chance to put them on yet.

Love this shot! Just made it my desktop background:cool: Btw, which rear spoiler lip extension is that?

Btw, which rear spoiler lip extension is that?
It’s the Maxton Design lip, I ordered it on Amazon

@KyleS @HBEcoBeaST Ive put about 200 miles on the tires now, I have zero complaints. I was running stock wheels/tires prior to these and if I’m paying super close attention the Federals feel slightly less sharp on the turn in but to me it’s not hardly noticeable. They’re quiet on the highway and handled great being thrown hard into the best corners I can find around here in Alabama. I’m going to the Tail of the Dragon this weekend to properly experience some cornering haha