Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

Seems like these are out of stock everywhere? I have called several places and nobody has them. Konig says a shipment is on it's way, 4-6 weeks out.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Yeah, Discount tire told me the set of black I have back-ordered have an ETA of mid-April.

They did mention that they found a set of black in their (S.C.??) warehouse, but that was 2+ weeks ago and are probably gone now. [:(]

CSM

1000 Post Club
Konig has a container coming end of april / early may with a large batch of wheels. I inquired about a set for my FRS and was told this. However could be delayed due to the COVID situation

I need 15’s so I have a set of fairly new black Dekagrams available with Tires if someone near Phoenix AZ is in need... have 225/45R16 and prefer smaller diameter 225/45R15 for lower CG and maintaining some sidewall. Suggestions welcome for 15’s

CSM

1000 Post Club
I need 15’s so I have a set of fairly new black Dekagrams available with Tires if someone near Phoenix AZ is in need... have 225/45R16 and prefer smaller diameter 225/45R15 for lower CG and maintaining some sidewall. Suggestions welcome for 15’s
if you can find them the 15x8 Team Dynamics are the best. If not you're pretty much stuck with 15x7

anyone tried the Federal Evoluzion ST-1 in 215/45R16? $85 a pop seems to be the going price.
Some people are running them and seem happy. https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/federal-evoluzion-st1-anybody-try-them.17424/

I just got my SC2's put back on as things are starting to warm up in PA and I had inspection/emissions testing. Last year's front's were around 4-5/32 which is at the limit and this years front's (last years rears) are around 7-8/32. That was only about 6000 (max) miles of daily driving and no track events (unfortunately). I'll probably wear these out this summer and then have to start shopping for new warm weather tires for next year. The winters are shot (two seasons, as well) too, so I need to buy those.

I was happy with the SC's but would like to try something else. I like the 215/45/R16 size the ST1's come in but could try 205/50 Indy's. They are the two on my list, unless something else gets released in the mean time.

Picture with Dekas:

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
i think 225/50 r16 is too tall and rubs the top of the wheel liners
IF he is speaking of the 16" version, and not the 15" one.
225/50-15 is the size I would use on a 15x8 Pro Race 1.2 wheel, if I ever decided to go that route, and they should fit fine.
I would give up some of that razor sharp turn-in for a bit more side wall cushion against the shitty roads around here. [wink]

Last edited: