Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

Don't have a caliper but on my metric ruler it looks like the Konig center cap "coin" is 50mm. 49mm might be ideal if somebody was going to have something machined, 3d printed or stickers made. 50mm should fit in the recess though I think.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Don't have a caliper but on my metric ruler it looks like the Konig center cap "coin" is 50mm. 49mm might be ideal if somebody was going to have something machined, 3d printed or stickers made. 50mm should fit in the recess though I think.
When I used my calipers to measure them before installation on the car, they came out to 48.5mm.

I am still a bit ambivalent about getting another set of (satin black this time) Dekas over the yes, crazy exorbitant $$$ Braids.
IF I could be guaranteed that I would NOT lose that prepaid $1700.00, if the distributor for these things goes out of business, due to the current crisis, before the wheels show up in 4-7 months time, I would say eff it, and go for them (or if Braid themselves guaranteed me this).

koozy

3000 Post Club
I got them made awhile back and don’t recall the specific details. But I know the actual size and who can get them made were posted on this forum, probably in this thread. I’m not in need, so I’m not going to hunt. Happy hunting.

Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk

I got them made awhile back and don’t recall the specific details. But I know the actual size and who can get them made were posted on this forum, probably in this thread. I’m not in need, so I’m not going to hunt. Happy hunting. Sent from my iPhone 11 Pro Max using Tapatalk
Get it...but don't get it...Search Mofo's!!! 49MM. ^^^Nitelife off to figure out where to buy them^^^

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threa...ming-konig-dekagram.15612/page-38#post-281495

Finally got my set put on! Just need to go back and lower the car a little more. I was thinking about buying those rear camber “plates” to add more camber in the back. Anybody have any experiences with them?
Looks good. When and where did you order the wheels? I haven't found anywhere that has them in stock yet. I know a shipment was supposed to be on the way.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I convinced DTD to sell me two sets for their 'flash sale' price of $133.00 each shipped, plus the requisite Pennsy sales tax, even though that sale was long expired when I placed the order. [wink]

Cube

Looks good. When and where did you order the wheels? I haven't found anywhere that has them in stock yet. I know a shipment was supposed to be on the way.
Thanks! Ordered from pandamotorworks on April 15th and they came in on April 28th. They were able to price match from enjukuracing so I got my set for around 568

Took a little drive today while maintaining that 6ft social distancing [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Still no issues with rubbing (on stock suspension), right? Even under spirited driving?
These Z3s seem like just what I’m looking for. I think I’m ready to pull the trigger on a set. I’m just a little concerned about the size.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Still no issues with rubbing (on stock suspension), right? Even under spirited driving?
These Z3s seem like just what I’m looking for. I think I’m ready to pull the trigger on a set. I’m just a little concerned about the size.
Yeah, I'd like to know this as well, since the 225/45-16s I want to use (Yok A052s) are even slightly wider in tread width than the Z3s.

CSM

1000 Post Club
Fwiw I run the ZIII in 225/45/16 and have a very slight drop on my Bilsteins and I rubbed like crazy on the fender liners at an autox last weekend. Can't comment on stock height

Fwiw I run the ZIII in 225/45/16 and have a very slight drop on my Bilsteins and I rubbed like crazy on the fender liners at an autox last weekend. Can't comment on stock height
Thanks. Good to know. I plan to stay at stock height (for now at least). Seems like it’s a tight fit if you want to autox/track them.

Yeah, I'd like to know this as well, since the 225/45-16s I want to use (Yok A052s) are even slightly wider in tread width than the Z3s.
I’d prefer to run 225/45-16 A052’s too, to be honest with you—I just assumed the Z3s would be a safer bet given the fact that the A052s are slightly wider and taller.

Hey guys. I've got a set of Dekagrams and 215/45r16 Federal Evoluzion ST-1 sitting in my cart waiting to be purchased. I was gonna put this off until next summer but I found a freeway pothole at about 75 mph yesterday and bent one of my stock boat anchors. Just wondering, what lug nuts are you guys using for these? Thanks in advance for the help!

Brianmc27

Hey guys. I've got a set of Dekagrams and 215/45r16 Federal Evoluzion ST-1 sitting in my cart waiting to be purchased. I was gonna put this off until next summer but I found a freeway pothole at about 75 mph yesterday and bent one of my stock boat anchors. Just wondering, what lug nuts are you guys using for these? Thanks in advance for the help!
I run the black McGard Spline drive nuts. They’re super nice.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Just wondering, what lug nuts are you guys using for these? Thanks in advance for the help!
I run the Rays 17mm hex black steel closed ended ones on my daily driver, 205/50 Neo Gen shod, bronze Dekas.

IF I also go ahead with a set of satin black Dekas, I will use the Acer Racing open ended 17mm titanium ones on those. [:)]

Last edited: