Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

215/45R16 Federal Evolution ST-1 on stock struts and Eibach springs. These are a much better ride than the factory setup and are quite grippy! I haven't had any rubbing yet and don't expect to unless I'm really pushing it.

View attachment 31011 View attachment 31009
I gotta say, I'm not normally a fan of black on any car, but this is a huge exception. Your FiST looks fantastic!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Not the best pictures, but I just got my bronze Dekagrams put on. These are mounted with 215/45/16 Falken Azenis rt615k+

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
They DO look great on Magnetic, don't they?! [thumb]
(Even better yet with wider than the 205/50 all season on them, like I have on mine. [wink])

Last edited:
Anyone have recommendations for a BBK that would work well with the Dekagrams? Looking for people with some experience with the particular kit rather than a list of options.

I was looking at VMAXX but there seem to be some issues with the kit.
I just got dekagrams and have my Renault brembo conversion mounted and they fit well. They will require a 5mm spacer though.

A couple questions for you folks that got your Dekagrams:
1) Has anyone run these with a lower ride height at the track? I’m planning on a set of Fortune Auto 510’s with at least 1.5” front camber and wondering if I could get away without rubbing with a 215 or 225 width tire.
2) Has anyone run a BBK under these? (Aside from EBC or the Renault Brembos.)

Last edited:

CSM

1000 Post Club
1) Has anyone run these with a lower ride height at the track? I’m planning on a set of Fortuna Auto 510’s with at least 1.5” front camber and wondering if I could get away without rubbing with a 215 or 225 width tire.
You will almost certainly rub w/ a 225 tire on that setup. I have a very modest drop on mine running same camber and it rubs pretty bad up front.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
1) Has anyone run these with a lower ride height at the track? I’m planning on a set of Fortune Auto 510’s with at least 1.5” front camber and wondering if I could get away without rubbing with a 215 or 225 width tire.
How high can the 510s go? (Even close to factory ride height, or much lower than that, even at their highest setting? [dunno])

What site or store has the best price for these? They're going for $168 / wheel everywhere I'm looking but it seems like people got them for a hell of a lot cheaper last Black Friday, at least looking through this thread.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
What site or store has the best price for these? They're going for $168 / wheel everywhere I'm looking but it seems like people got them for a hell of a lot cheaper last Black Friday, at least looking through this thread.
Well Technically even early Black Friday has not even happened yet. Though some places have already started calling it. I would expect real deals to start kicking in sometime this coming friday. Thats when things will really start early Black Friday.

That tire will be too tall. You'd want a 45 series sidewall
That's what I was thinking. Is 205/45 the best bet or would 215/45 work better? I know the tire selection there would be more limited.

Would 205/50 work with an inch drop on something like Swift springs? I bought the car on these h&r springs and have been thinking about raising it a bit anyways.

CSM

1000 Post Club
That's what I was thinking. Is 205/45 the best bet or would 215/45 work better? I know the tire selection there would be more limited.

Would 205/50 work with an inch drop on something like Swift springs? I bought the car on these h&r springs and have been thinking about raising it a bit anyways.
I had 205/50/16 years ago on stock suspension. I cant imagine that working with any drop at all TBH. Any reason why you're wanting 50 sidewall?

I think you're splitting hairs a bit on 205/45 vs. 215/45 in terms of whats best - both will work great on 8" wheel. I think a 215 might be a little better if you're searching for traction - I'd probably just pick the tire I want first and then size based on availability

I had 205/50/16 years ago on stock suspension. I cant imagine that working with any drop at all TBH. Any reason why you're wanting 50 sidewall?

I think you're splitting hairs a bit on 205/45 vs. 215/45 in terms of whats best - both will work great on 8" wheel. I think a 215 might be a little better if you're searching for traction - I'd probably just pick the tire I want first and then size based on availability
Mainly just looking for something to absorb harsh roads a bit better, and I like the meatier look. 205/45 have a lot more options so I'll likely go with that!

Thanks for the insight.

Last edited: