Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

Erick_V

For those who opted for bronze how long did it take for you to receive them after purchase? Would love to get these by January-ish

Brianmc27

I'll have to call and ask if they have them in stock, I'm willing to wait a month but not 2-3+ months like others have. Thanks!
I got lucky and got the tail end of a production/delivery run, so ymmv.

They were super easy to deal with and had a good price.

Yes. Lol I’be barrow it down to Indy500 or BFG SC2 all depends on the best deals out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Closer to a gold, to me. Not much of the reddish/brown that I really wanted. Still nice looking though.
THANKS! [thumb]

I am actually looking more for a gold tone, so I may consider these if the Speedline dealers make me jump through hoops (or try to charge me crazy, exorbitant forged wheel-like prices) for the Turini 2120s I seek in their gold color. [wink]

I’m in Cali too. Nice! Going to check it out

After rompin around in the rain I can definitely give the SC2 a solid recommendation. Dry traction is definitely better than stock potenza's too (in the 8" wide 205/45 at least - much better than expected - don't feel like the sidewall is soft at all). Haven't driven on an Indy, but no regrets with the SC2.

If you're lowered, or plan to, I'd recommend 205/45 (I rubbed with 205/50 on whiteline springs), if not go with 205/50, fills the gap a lot better and the difference in acceleration is not bad at all.

If you do decide to go with BFG, get to an America's Tire before 12/21 and get them to use code 87221 for the -$70

Attachments

Erick_V

Got my wheels in today. Really like the color, not too sure how I feel about the center caps. Also weighed them on a bathroom scale and they came in at 15.6lbs.

image0.jpeg image1 (1).jpeg

Just installed my bronze Dekagrams w/ Falken Azenis RT615k+ in 215/45. Can anyone chime in about whether these will rub with Swift springs?

Great thread and thanks for all the help. These look great.

Just installed my bronze Dekagrams w/ Falken Azenis RT615k+ in 215/45. Can anyone chime in about whether these will rub with Swift springs?

Great thread and thanks for all the help. These look great.
Bump! I want to know too! This will be my same setup soon!