Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

Got the 225/45/R16 Dunlop Direzza Z3s mounted and test fit! I wish I could have left them on but we are going from 50-60 degree weather to 6 inches of snow tonight [emoji22].

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Wowww. That looks great. I love those star spec tires. Looks like I’ll be getting the same set up eventually. Let us know if you rub!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wowww. That looks great. I love those star spec tires. Looks like I’ll be getting the same set up eventually. Let us know if you rub!

I will for sure! I am dying for the weather to warm up so I can try these out.

Do you think that would rub with springs?

From what I have heard they are about at the limit with stock ride height. Any lower I think they will rub but I don't know for sure. Might be able to get away with a slight drop depending on the springs. But there thicker sidewall fills the wheel wells so well I don't think it needs to be lowered

From what I have heard they are about at the limit with stock ride height. Any lower I think they will rub but I don't know for sure. Might be able to get away with a slight drop depending on the springs. But there thicker sidewall fills the wheel wells so well I don't think it needs to be lowered

True true! I wouldn’t mind a slight drop on springs. Might go with the 215s?

HBEcoBeaST

Picked up a screw on my Indy's tread shoulder [emoji51]

Almost went with bfg sc2s but decided on Indy's again. 205/50s

The shop also worked a deal to install my regular Fiesta b14s with 3 year alignment.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club

Yes, that DOES look great! [thumb] [driving]

IF the A052s were not almost $1K a set (and they NEVER go on sale, and are often excluded form Yok's rebate programs), I would go with those on my (pending) SECOND set of Dekas for summer use, due to their wider tread width, and even more 'square' shoulders than the D3s.
But the Dunlops are my next best choice, and are just as much 'overkill' for my uses as the Yoks, so no loss. [wink]

HBEcoBeaST

^^^WOW, that's max height??

Looks GREAT, [thumb] but NO WAY would those allow me to use my winter/rally working setup. [:(]
Yup highest setting and that's the regular Fiesta kit. The ST kit lowers it another.5-.75" minimum [emoji51]. Keep in mind I'm also on 205/50s.

No rubbing at all. If anything I'm less concerned with the rally-style fast turns+dip/bumps that could make me rub before.

HBEcoBeaST

Looking thicc. Did you roll your wheelwell/fenders at all? Wondering if I could get away with a 205/50 on MeisterR Zeta CRDs...
No roll at all. Although that picture makes my front bumper look weird. No rubbing at all after another Hoon session. Anecdotally I've heard people running 205/50s on mountune springs with no rubbing. I was pretty confident that they'd fit with the bilsteins.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Man these cars look so good in silver. I wish I saw them more often. Love the setup!

Yeah, silver or the Performance Blue were my first choices for this car, but Ford, in their infinite wisdom did not offer them the year I bought this thing new. [:(]
Especially since it seems that magnetic is the overwhelming MOST common color now, as much as I still like it's looks. [wink]