Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 16x8 Wheel Incoming - Konig Dekagram

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
The shipping to England is going to be IN$ANE currently! [:(]

I have a set of black satin, unused, never had a tire mounted on them, Dekagrams for sale, but the shipping would be close to half much as I am asking for the set, greatly increasing the co$t!!

You could try contacting Tire Rack (probably the biggest distributor of these particular wheels now that they have completely taken over Discount Tire Direct's mail order business) and see if they can ship overseas, but I would not get my hopes up since they just dismissed/blew off my requests to try and bring here the 215/40-17 Michelin PS5s which ONLY you (and the rest of Europe) can get currently.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^To give you an inkling about international shipping co$t$;

I ordered a set of mud flaps from one of your country's vendors, Graham Goode Racing.
The price in USD for the part itself was ~$99.00, the shipping (and I guess import duties as well??) for that not even 20"x12"x2", maybe 6 lb. package was a staggering $80.00 USD!!! [crazyeye]

Yeah, it is totally out of control lately. [:(]

^^^To give you an inkling about international shipping co$t$;

I ordered a set of mud flaps from one of your country's vendors, Graham Goode Racing.
The price in USD for the part itself was ~$99.00, the shipping (and I guess import duties as well??) for that not even 20"x12"x2", maybe 6 lb. package was a staggering $80.00 USD!!! [crazyeye]

Yeah, it is totally out of control lately. [:(]
Yeah that sucks
😔