Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 2015 FiST Owner! Central Florida Area

Whats's going on guys/gals?

Just came out of a leased Scion iA to purchase this 2015 FiST with 28k miles. It has the black wheel/red caliper option, sunroof, and nav. Sadly though, no recaro option. I found that option to be few and far between in the used market, and new.
I have to say I am beyond stoked on how this car drives, it is a 100% better driving experience compared to the iA (IMO). It reminds me of the Rx7s and S13s I used to own with its superb steering feel. The car has a Flowmaster catback exhaust and a Woosh Motorsports intercooler, along with some exterior mods you will see in the pictures. All modifications done by the previous owner(s). I definitely have some plans for this car, but they will come slowly as it is my daily driver to and from work. All in all a serious upgrade in the smiles per miles department!
Only issue with the car so far is the tapping noise in the dash from the a/c. I researched it and it looks like a $20 actuator part. Seems like it can be done without pulling the dash which is a huge relief. (Any tips on that is also welcome.)

Heres some random cell phone pictures, but I do plan on doing a proper shoot with it soon.

If there's anything I should know being a new FiST owner, I would love to hear it.

Attachments

Congrats and welcome!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

I'm over in the Ocala area.

Depending on which it is, it can be an easy fix. Driver side can be fixed pretty easy, but I think the passenger might be a touch more difficult, not 100% on that though.

Also, make sure to check Central Florida RST on Facebook!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djbillyz

Premium Account
Welcome, I'm on the other side of the state just south of Daytona in Port Orange.