Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New 2016 FiST Owner

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Quick question: with the CP-E intake, will the snorkel thing for ram air suck in water? It was raining to and from work today and the check engine light came on. Guessing some moisture got in the intake with the filter being so low in the engine bay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you go through any deep puddles at all?

Ah, I'm from Woodbridge myself- welcome! Grew up there, left for PA in 2000. Last time I was there it looked like the only place on route 1 doing booming business was whoever was selling plywood and spray paint to boarded up places, did they finish widening around Marumsco Plaza yet?

OP
Blk16 FiST
Thread Starter #24
Not sure about there, but always construction on route 1 and not much of the paint and wood, just a lot of businesses and very suburb city

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, this was a few years back, they were closing and demolishing all the little places between Woodbridge and route 123 to widen route 1 so a lot of it was boarded up then. It looks like a lot of the commerce moved South around Rippon Landing, where I lived.

OP
Blk16 FiST
Thread Starter #27
I got it at the ford dealer I think it was malloy ford. I see people all over the place with temp paper tags, why is that surprising?