Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Aussie Fiesta ST owner signing in

Just a quick note to say hi to you all.

Just bought home a Black 2014 Fiesta ST for the mrs but from what I drove I will be driving more than she will. As an old RS2000 fan in the 80's in London It is great to finally get back into a small fast ford. It's good to see a large fan base for such a surprising car and I hope to be a productive member of the community. Every time I get out the car I have a smile on my face.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congratulations and welcome aboard. You'll be in good company as we have several Aussies currently on the forum.[twothumb]

OP
S
Thread Starter #7
Hopefully there are some other Adelaide drivers out there as local advice etc is always great.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Welcome!!!! I've had this car for 7 months and I still enjoy it. I also still get plenty of compliments on it, even here in the US where large vehicles rule the road.

MOFiST

Hopefully there are some other Adelaide drivers out there as local advice etc is always great.
Hey Swansen, congrats and welcome!

My names Len & I'm from Adelaide as well. Good to see another local here! I've been loving my car since I bought it a bit over a year ago but will admit I haven't stretched it's legs as much as I'd like to except a long country trip mid last year.

I find this forum the friendliest and most technical of the fiesta st forums. You can learn heaps about the platform here and most of the banter is pretty relaxed.
If you've got questions chances are someone may know the answer or can help you out.

So do you have any plans for the car or just going to enjoy it stock for now? Have you taken it on any country cruises yet?

OP
S
Thread Starter #10
Hey Swansen, congrats and welcome!

My names Len & I'm from Adelaide as well. Good to see another local here! I've been loving my car since I bought it a bit over a year ago but will admit I haven't stretched it's legs as much as I'd like to except a long country trip mid last year.

I find this forum the friendliest and most technical of the fiesta st forums. You can learn heaps about the platform here and most of the banter is pretty relaxed.
If you've got questions chances are someone may know the answer or can help you out.

So do you have any plans for the car or just going to enjoy it stock for now? Have you taken it on any country cruises yet?

I intend to keep it stock for now as I only got it yesterday. Good to see another Adelaide owner in here. :)

I have to look up if there are any car clubs etc as that would be fun.

OP
S
Thread Starter #12
Had the car for a day and it started making a metal grinding sound whenever I turned left so had to take it back to the dealer and it turned out some type of dust shield on the brake had moved.

MOFiST

Dust shield huh? Let me tell you if there's a dust shield for these brakes then I'd be curious what it does. Lol. You'll see what i mean when you go to clean your car.
I hope this is the last problem you have. This car has been pretty much trouble free for me, touch wood. What dealer are you going through?

OP
S
Thread Starter #14
Dust shield huh? Let me tell you if there's a dust shield for these brakes then I'd be curious what it does. Lol. You'll see what i mean when you go to clean your car.
I hope this is the last problem you have. This car has been pretty much trouble free for me, touch wood. What dealer are you going through?

Stillwell Ford in Medindie. They gave me a ford kuga as a loaner and I asked when I returned it if they sell them with an engine. It was horrid.

OP
S
Thread Starter #16

Stock for now but we only get one model ST here in Aus.