Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New car - Old Member :) Whoosh Motorsports 2017 OS Fiesta ST

Hi folks! Been a while, but I'm back in the game. I've acquired Ron Miller's 2017 orange spice car and will be posting pictures, videos, reviews, how to's, etc. on the parts that we install. So far the car has a good list of modifications, such as the TT s280 turbo, pro alloy competition intercooler, whoosh boost hose kit, ksport pro coil overs, tarox BBK, seibon hood and wing, and many more :) I'm really excited to be back in a Fiesta and have really enjoyed the few miles I've driven this one so far!

OP
MO15Fiesta
Thread Starter #2
First day I received the car!

Attachments

OP
MO15Fiesta
Thread Starter #4
Maxton V3 splitter replacement, Diode Dynamics fog lights, cleaning up some road grime from the shipping trip!

Attachments

OP
MO15Fiesta
Thread Starter #7
Couple of random pictures, put a fresh set of ruthenium plugs in it, new tune from Adam at tune+, upgraded the breather hose with a Whoosh Motorsports silicone unit, and have a few more parts to add as well!

Attachments

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
You even scored those sweet gold Pro Race 1.2s in the deal! [thumb]

(Even though that color wheel 'pops' more, I still think the anthracite would look better on the OS. [wink])

Magnetic

Couple of random pictures, put a fresh set of ruthenium plugs in it, new tune from Adam at tune+, upgraded the breather hose with a Whoosh Motorsports silicone unit, and have a few more parts to add as well!
How was it tuning the car with the new cobb update?

I heard the CEL would not be able to get disabled for the cat and because of that i seem forced to stay at my current power numbers since my car has to get smogged nowadays (2016),

OP
MO15Fiesta
Thread Starter #15
How was it tuning the car with the new cobb update?

I heard the CEL would not be able to get disabled for the cat and because of that i seem forced to stay at my current power numbers since my car has to get smogged nowadays (2016),
At the moment, no issues. There is a de fouler on the downstream o2 sensor and I currently do not have any codes present for a cat issue. Most reputable tuners have not been turning them off for a year or two now, I think cobb just took away the ability to do it. I recently had a 2018 Mustang GT with cat deletes, I just lived with the CEL as it didn't cause any other issues. In all reality, there is nothing illegal about tuning a car with no cat(s), they just can't turn off the code/light for it. Smog, of course is a different story.

OP
MO15Fiesta
Thread Starter #17
OP
MO15Fiesta
Thread Starter #18
No new updates really, but the car is running and driving really well! It's got about 11,500 miles on it now. It's making about 25psi on 91 octane fuel. Adam has noted that it is out of fuel system before switching to an ethanol mix. It feels like it's around 280whp or so. A single dragy run said it ran 13.8 @ 108mph in 3500ft density altitude. Looking forward to getting it to the drag strip!