Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New DP to Exhaust Gasket

Hey guys,

I recently picked up a MBRP Catback, and I still have the OEM exhaust/gasket on after 110k. The Catback is a 3” system, and I’m keeping my OEM DP.

Would a brand new OEM DP to Exhaust gasket from Ford be fine? Or would I need a 3” gasket? Thanks in advance!

Se7eN

The MBRP flange is actually 2.5 and it comes with a new gasket. Will mate up fine with the OEM DP. The rest of the exhaust is 3" but not that part.

OP
djlawson17
Thread Starter #3
The MBRP flange is actually 2.5 and it comes with a new gasket. Will mate up fine with the OEM DP. The rest of the exhaust is 3" but not that part.
Thank you! I picked up the exhaust used so I needed to pick up a new gasket. Thanks for clarifying the size I really appreciate it!

This is the gasket I used:
61365 Exhaust Flange Gasket

Link:
https://www.amazon.com/Fel-Pro-61365-Exhaust-Flange-Gasket/dp/B000HUGIKO

I just swapped out my cat back exhaust (I'm still using the stock dp) and this gasket worked perfectly. Saw another Fiesta ST owner use it in a YouTube video.

Edit: Also wanted to say that a brand new OEM DP to exhaust gasket would work just as good.

OP
djlawson17
Thread Starter #5