Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Fiesta in Ohio

Hiya everybody... so on February 4th my previous car, a 2004 Celica GT with the TRD body, was totalled by a kid who couldn't keep his FWD 94 Lesabre from going completely sideways and t-bone me while we were both travelling the same direction on the highway in the the snow. His gma had the car insured and they paid out.

After doing a ton of research I came to the Fiesta ST, better in most everyway, though I will always miss that car, and I still prefer it's looks and exhaust tone with the Invidia N1. Though I do look forward to hearing and posting videos of the Injen exhaust I'll put on when I get my Fiesta in, my order should be the first picked up tonight so my dealership says. I grabbed my shift knob off my Celica and will most likely use that one instead.

Welcome. You made a good choice. There are a few cars that I had that I miss, but each one of them is great in their own way. The FiST will give you a new experience to remember.