Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Fiesta st owner from socal

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Hey there everyone after watching reviews on these cars since they were released I finally bit the bullet and bought a performance blue 2015 Fiesta ST. My mustang bent a valve and I decided it was time for a more sensible daily driver. I am not new to Ford performance vehicles as I own 2 mustang GT'S a 96 with a built teksid based 11:1 2v motor with the pi swap and full bolt ons, and a 98 GT in the process of receiving a 96-98 cobra motor with forged internals and a 78mm turbo. The Fiesta is definitely a welcome addition to the family and a much better daily driver. I'm excited to start modding this car and becoming involved in another ford performance car community. So far I just plan to do the basics on my ST. 2jr race intake a Cobb tune, a Cobb rmm and basic appearance mods.

Thanks for having me guys I'm excited to learn about this car and make it better!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome aboard!

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #10
Thanks for the welcome guys! I'm super impressed with how awesome this car is. If only I could decide on my first mod for it lol.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Nice! Portal of the Folded Wings Shrine to Aviation - 10621 Victory Blvd
Los Angeles, California

Hope to see you at the meet this week!

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #14
I'll be there Wednesday is my day off I wanna buy a Cai off you guys but I get paid Friday lol

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #15
Got my ap3 2 nights ago and ordered these bad boys tonight

I could not say no at 120. There is 1 set left.