Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Fiesta st owner from socal

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I hope these work well for you.
I have had cheap springs before and they are usually made in certain Asian countries.
The steel is not of the highest quality and they sag over time.

Again I hope they work well for you.

Dave

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #22
It says they are montane in the description if they are indeed junk they will be going in the trash and a claim filed with ebay. Trust me I don't want to ride on horrible springs. I like my daily driver to much

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Mountune springs are made by Eibach and there is NO way they could be sold for that price.
I am sure they are copies.

For you, I hope I am wrong.

Dave

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #24
I messaged the seller back and forth this morning he claims they are real and just a close out of stock because they couldn't sell them. The business name also crosses with a reputable Trans/performance shop in az. We will see what happens when they get here I'll post pics of the box and everything. Worst case I file a claim and get my money back.

caliboy15

I might get one too if it's all good. let us know

hope they still have one for me by then.lol

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #26
Dude refunded me just now. He sent a message claiming only 2 springs were in the box. if it seems to good to be true it probably is

Welcome. Where abouts in SoCal are you? You should come to the ModBargains meetup sometime.

As for the first mod... Boomba BOV adapter. Most smiles per $$ IMO.

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #29
Welcome. Where abouts in SoCal are you? You should come to the ModBargains meetup sometime.

As for the first mod... Boomba BOV adapter. Most smiles per $$ IMO.
Im located in burbank. I got The ap3 for my first mod.my next mod will be the injen or a 2jr cold air And I plan to go to the next meet I had my daughter at the last minute before the last meet so I couldn't make it

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #30
Found out I could get a jline for 206 +tax through my work... next mod ordered lol

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #32
As you say it's a slippery slope lol. I'm gonna do the fmic, a cold air, a drop and a rmm. Then call it a day and focus on the mustang. I basically just want to use my stage 2 maps lol

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #33
Some pics of my j line install. Over all it was simple to do. I just slotted the crash bar to get a wrench and a nut inside and used a factory hole on the back sice to mount the ic. As for bracketry i just made some simple l brackets out of scrap metal. it really was an easy mod amd the black intercooler looks really clean. It is the absolute biggest intercooler you can fit behind the stock bumper. Under hard WOT pulls with the stage 2 map, charge temps are about 5-10 degrees over ambient on hard 4th/5th gear pulls. Overall it is an awesome mod in my opinion and a hell of a lot cheaper then the other options out there.

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #35
2j intake pre ordered. Im just a downpipe off stage 3 now woot lol. Then the only planned mods are h&r springs and rhe pierce motor sports bracing kit.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
Man I just did a J-line install earlier this week on GOLFHACK's Fiesta ST over here, we had to "get creative" with mounting and ended up making brackets because our tools couldn't cut through the damn crash beam, that thing is one tough sumbitch

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #39
Man I just did a J-line install earlier this week on GOLFHACK's Fiesta ST over here, we had to "get creative" with mounting and ended up making brackets because our tools couldn't cut through the damn crash beam, that thing is one tough sumbitch
Right we had to take a death wheel to the crash bar theb cleaned up the cuts with a carbide cutter i use to port heads.