Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Fiesta st owner from socal

Man I just did a J-line install earlier this week on GOLFHACK's Fiesta ST over here, we had to "get creative" with mounting and ended up making brackets because our tools couldn't cut through the damn crash beam, that thing is one tough sumbitch
Thanks for the great job! I'll be back!

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #42
I gotta stop by one day in pasadena, may get some mods done from a fellow owner
For sure dude ill take care of you.

Also the car is now sporting H&R springs and a Cobb RMM. An ATP catless downpipe has been ordered and a cobb shift knob as well as a 2j racing cowl intake. Once thats all done, im gonna get a dyno tune at cobb so cal and call the car done for now performance wise. Unless its not loud enough for me with the downpipe in which case ill be getting an injen or cobb catback and calling it a day. The only planned appearance mods from here are a front lip, bommba wing spacers and maybe dipping the wheels black again. Then i can can go back to focusing on modding my race car.

Ecoboost challenge is back on the 14th. A few forum please already said they registered and will be there

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I don't mind going to meet people but I don't care to do the Ecoboost challenge.

Dave

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #54
Im gonna start a meet thread feeler in a few lol. I asked for saturday off as well. We'll see if i get it off

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #55
Got the day off tomorrow. So who all is going to the eco boost challenge to chill ?

OP
Perfblue15

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #58
Went to Irwindale tonight, ran 9.5 @76.12 with a 2.2 60 foot. Im very confident that with my intake pro tune and some practice i will get it in the high 8's in the 1/8 mile.