Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Fiesta ST owner from Umbria, Italy!

OP
smallturismo
Thread Starter #4
Welcome, it's a fun car, you're going to really enjoy it, especially in that beautiful area which I imagine has a lot of nice driving roads.
Yes there are really nice roads here, Umbria is very similar to West Virginia for his conformation. I’m saving money to visit United States and verify this! If you guys have Instagram my name is @smallturismo, I follow back everybody.

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Yes there are really nice roads here, Umbria is very similar to West Virginia for his conformation. I’m saving money to visit United States and verify this! If you guys have Instagram my name is @smallturismo, I follow back everybody.
I'm curious, do you know what the weight difference is between the two door and the four door versions in Europe? We only got the four door version here.

OP
smallturismo
Thread Starter #6
I'm curious, do you know what the weight difference is between the two door and the four door versions in Europe? We only got the four door version here.
I’ve often read Americans complain they don’t have the 3 door version like in Europe. Honestly, I prefer your version and I think the difference in weight is minimal but I can’t confirm it because there is no precise info in the Internet…

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
I’ve often read Americans complain they don’t have the 3 door version like in Europe. Honestly, I prefer your version and I think the difference in weight is minimal but I can’t confirm it because there is no precise info in the Internet…
Okay, thanks for your response, I actually like the convenience of the four doors also, and it's good to know that the weight difference may be minimal.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
3 door- 2583
5 door- 2720
A difference of 137 lbs.
I will quote myself to add that the B pillar is much farther forward in the 5 door. Probably safer in a rollover crash than the 3 door. Not that I want to test that theory...

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Welcome from an Italian/American FiST owner! Instagram is dave_ionic but you will see mostly music there as that’s my main deal on instagram sometimes a few car things though.

OP
smallturismo
Thread Starter #15
Welcome. I’ve driven around Orvieto in Umbria and enjoyed the roads, but I’m sure that’s only scratching the surface. Enjoy!
Orvieto is right next where I live, hope you enjoyed the place! I can’t wait to visit U.S. next year… ❤️