Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Fiesta ST owner, not a new ST owner

Hey guys!

I recently traded my 2016 Ford Focus ST1 in magnetic metallic for a 2016 Ford Fiesta ST molten orange with all the amenities I was looking for.

I owned my Focus for 5 years, I loved that car and did a few modsbut after driving my friends 2014 Fiesta ST through his various stages of mods he did, I fell in love with this platform!

I currently have no mods but am extremely excited to get started, first on the block is a tint, followed by motor mount (probably will do AWR or Whoosh), traction bar, and an accessport with a goal to go e30 either Panda or JSTuned.

2E4C843F-354D-4850-808E-D062F814B2D9.jpeg
2CC50DEF-3075-4744-92A6-CF4781815340.jpeg
083B96AD-EBBE-41D9-A684-1E6A98A260EF.jpeg

Negi

Snap,i did the same exact thing.Traded my 16 fost st1 for a 19 fist with Recaro's.My buddy in his big turbo fist took me for a spin and that was it lol.
I did the tint the 1st week lol.Cobb rmm the next week.Koni with swift at 5k miles.Stage 2 at 7k and pas/trans mount at 9k.

OP
TimmyTango
Thread Starter #6
Snap,i did the same exact thing.Traded my 16 fost st1 for a 19 fist with Recaro's.My buddy in his big turbo fist took me for a spin and that was it lol.
I did the tint the 1st week lol.Cobb rmm the next week.Koni with swift at 5k miles.Stage 2 at 7k and pas/trans mount at 9k.
dude I freaking love it. I will say I love everything about the Recaros but my most favorite thing about them is the heated seats from our Midwest winter we get here! Even stock this thing is a blast, but I am definitely looking to playing the modding game with her! Tint is a MUST have for aesthetic and privacy, I am getting mine done this first week of ownership too lol

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! It is truly a unique platform in NA, and the aftermarket lets you do whatever you want.

Congrats man. And a '16 molten orange too... not many of them out there from what I've gathered. I'm jealous. Did you get the orange recaros or the greys?
I'm in the market for a FiST with Recaros under $16k. I found 14 red, 11 black, 3 white, 2 dark gray, 2 light gray, 2 orange and 1 blue across US.

I classified "race red" and "spicy orange" as "orange" and "molten orange" as "red". Not sure if it is right.

I did a quick research and there were a number of different colors for the FiST in US:

2014 & 2015: Green Envy & Molten Orange ($0); Performance Blue, Race Red, Tuxedo Black, Ingot Silver & Oxford White (+$595)
2016: Shadow Black, Magnetic Metallic & Kona Blue ($0); White Platinum & Molten Orange (+595)
2017 & 2018: Shadow Black & Magnetic Metallic ($0); White Platinum & Orange Spice (+595)

So the available colors where green, black, red, blue, gray, white and orange.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I did a quick research and there were a number of different colors for the FiST in US:

2014 & 2015: Green Envy & Molten Orange ($0); Performance Blue, Race Red, Tuxedo Black, Ingot Silver & Oxford White (+$595)
2016: Shadow Black, Magnetic Metallic & Kona Blue ($0); White Platinum & Molten Orange (+595)
2017 & 2018: Shadow Black & Magnetic Metallic ($0); White Platinum & Orange Spice (+595)

So the available colors where green, black, red, blue, gray, white and orange.
yes I thought in your earlier post those were the only colors you were interested in.

OP
TimmyTango
Thread Starter #18
Congrats man. And a '16 molten orange too... not many of them out there from what I've gathered. I'm jealous. Did you get the orange recaros or the greys?
I WISH they were orange Recaros but they’re gray. I’m just thankful to have found one within a reasonable price range. Prior owner kept fairly good care of her, but there are a few cosmetic things (mostly touch up) that I am looking to fix apart from the mods I want to do too.

OP
TimmyTango
Thread Starter #19
DONT GET THE AWR RMM..they are junk. Buy the Whoosh Mount instead* FYI.
Funny thing is I was leaning more toward Whoosh anyway, I had the AWR for my Focus and it was pretty solid, but it’s hard to not to go for a company like Whoosh, I’m also considering their FMIC

I WISH they were orange Recaros but they’re gray. I’m just thankful to have found one within a reasonable price range. Prior owner kept fairly good care of her, but there are a few cosmetic things (mostly touch up) that I am looking to fix apart from the mods I want to do too.
Ah, still a nice ride, man. At least you got one of the fun colors for our little party cars.