Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Fiesta ST owner, not a new ST owner

OP
TimmyTango
Thread Starter #21
Ah, still a nice ride, man. At least you got one of the fun colors for our little party cars.
Dude they are party cars, definitely gonna steal that 😉 I drove 500mi for this car, there were a few black and white ones near me but I was shooting for Molten Orange or Green Envy. Would’ve loved some colored Recaros but I’m just happy to have them and sync 3. Now to just add that upgrade for Apple CarPlay...

Dude they are party cars, definitely gonna steal that 😉 I drove 500mi for this car, there were a few black and white ones near me but I was shooting for Molten Orange or Green Envy. Would’ve loved some colored Recaros but I’m just happy to have them and sync 3. Now to just add that upgrade for Apple CarPlay...
Exactly. That's why I also went with the '16. Sync 3 is a big upgrade! When I was looking, there were very few around that weren't black and also had the Recaros. I drove about 300 miles to get mine. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
I had it on my focus and loved it. Only considering Whoosh because it’s like $15 less for close to the same Durometer on Whoosh’s website
Had a whoosh on the car I sold, the street version. Loved it. Have a Cobb on a different car and don't like it as much. Will switch to whoosh race version eventually. Welcome! There certainly is something about these cars, I've driven many and nothing hits the fun level quite like the Fiesta ST.

OP
TimmyTango
Thread Starter #27
Had a whoosh on the car I sold, the street version. Loved it. Have a Cobb on a different car and don't like it as much. Will switch to whoosh race version eventually. Welcome! There certainly is something about these cars, I've driven many and nothing hits the fun level quite like the Fiesta ST.
You love to hear it! That is awesome man! I love it too, all it’s little quirks and joy it brings!

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the machine.

Omaha is a city in the U.S. state of Nebraska, on the Missouri River close to the Iowa border. A stop on the Lewis & Clark National Historic Trail, it's known for its pioneer history, museums and cultural centers. The Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium spearheads conservation work and features a big cat complex as well as indoor jungle, rainforest and desert habitats.

Attachments

pixelzombie

I'll be curious to hear how you like the race version. I have the street version and it's broken in to the point you can't feel the extra vibration anymore.

OP
TimmyTango
Thread Starter #30
I'll be curious to hear how you like the race version. I have the street version and it's broken in to the point you can't feel the extra vibration anymore.
I’m fixing to get the race also. I had an AWR 89 durometer on my Focus ST and actually loved the eztra NVH. It was noticeable but not unbearable, and definitely helped with wheel hop. Overall looking forward to trying Whoosh myself!

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I’m fixing to get the race also. I had an AWR 89 durometer on my Focus ST and actually loved the eztra NVH. It was noticeable but not unbearable, and definitely helped with wheel hop. Overall looking forward to trying Whoosh myself!
I had the Street AWR and didn't like the NVH. I have the Whoosh Street now and happy. (disclaimer: I'm old and it's my DD)

1614188673195.png

I WISH they were orange Recaros but they’re gray. I’m just thankful to have found one within a reasonable price range. Prior owner kept fairly good care of her, but there are a few cosmetic things (mostly touch up) that I am looking to fix apart from the mods I want to do too.
I'm searching to buy in the next months a FiST with Recaro, preferable Gray, if I buy one with the orange one we can do a swap :)

OP
TimmyTango
Thread Starter #36
Good excuse for a road trip. I moved to US on 2020 and the I've not driven further than NY with ZipCar...
You will LOVE Pennsylvania, Maryland, Wisconsin then! Well let me know I would be down to trade seats with you if they’re in good condition!

OP
TimmyTango
Thread Starter #38
937A8F3A-AF9B-49FE-A6C7-4AD2F03E2239.jpeg
Quick update for anyone who cares, I currently have installed a few fun mods on her and I’m excited for the others to come in shortly. Currently I have installed:
  1. Eibach Pro lowering springs
  2. 20% tint, 50% windshield
  3. Cobb Accessport (currently running 91 stage 1, will go panda e30 once I get an intercooler)
  4. Apple CarPlay USB upgrade
  5. Purge valve replacement to 2015- model year
  6. Whoosh 87a rear motor mount
I currently am waiting on:
  1. 2JR cowl intake
  2. Radium pcv catch can
  3. Interior LEDs from Diode Dynamics
  4. Gel badges from Australia
I am anticipating within the next year or so:
  1. Brake upgrade
  2. Intercooler
  3. E30