Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Fiesta ST Owner, SoCal area

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and I just bought a 2014 Tuxedo Black Fiesta ST. I was wondering if anyone here is in the SoCal area, more specifically Orange County? I stopped by Mod Bargains over the weekend and I was told that Nick Gregson was trying to get a fiesta st meet going, if anyone can get me in contact with him, I'd really appreciate it. If anyone is in the area and would like to meet or get a meet started, let me know. Thanks in advance for your responses and help, I'll see you out on the road.

OP
Cruz'nFiST
Thread Starter #3
Thanks for your help man, I'll be sure to get in touch with him.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard!

OP
Cruz'nFiST
Thread Starter #13
Sharpie- yeah I bought it over the labor day weekend, it is the base model. I'm still happy with it. I've owned a 68 mustang and a civic si, this thing is a blast to drive.

Mostly- get in touch with bluebomber on here, he's planning a meet for the last Wednesday of this month at Mod Bargains In La Habra. We're trying to get as many Ppl as possible to go.

Sharpie- yeah I bought it over the labor day weekend, it is the base model. I'm still happy with it. I've owned a 68 mustang and a civic si, this thing is a blast to drive.
I was trying to work with them to buy a base model black one as well, but it didn't quite work out. Wondering if it was the same car.

OP
Cruz'nFiST
Thread Starter #17
Right on man, believe me, you won't regret it. Even if you don't have it, you should go to the meet anyways just to check it out.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
welcome aboard! SoCal peeps, if you're on FB, be sure to join our SoCal Fiesta ST group to coordinate local events.

Don't forget ModBargains' first Monthly ST meet will be hosted here in La Habra weds Oct 15th, 5pm-8pm on Lambert @ Harbor.

Hope to see you there!

welcome aboard! SoCal peeps, if you're on FB, be sure to join our SoCal Fiesta ST group to coordinate local events.

Don't forget ModBargains' first Monthly ST meet will be hosted here in La Habra weds Oct 15th, 5pm-8pm on Lambert @ Harbor.

Hope to see you there!
Dang I wana be there but I have football practice and school :( btw what kind of mudflaps do you have BlueBomber?