Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Fiesta ST Owner, SoCal area

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
the $10 cheapo do it yourself kind

they are hard and rather inflexible

meaning when they touch the ground sometimes they scrape o_o esp now that I am on coilovers.

I'm buying another set that's actually designed for the car as getting them aligned correct has been a huge hassle

OP
Cruz'nFiST
Thread Starter #23
That looks really dark im from SoCal to you haven't got pulled over?
Yeah, it's limo Tint you can't see inside. I actually got pulled over last Friday on my way to work, lol! I got a fix it ticket from the chp but I don't care, my best friend is a cop and he's gonna sign the ticket for me. If I get another ticket for it, then I'll make the front lighter cus I'm not gonna keep bugging my friend about it. I like the way it looks now so I hope I don't get pulled over again.

Yea I do too and I wana do it and if anything my gf's dad could sign the ticket off cuz he's a lieutenant lol but idk if worth it cuz I drove his civic that has limo tint and I could not see at all at night it was so hard to drive

OP
Cruz'nFiST
Thread Starter #25
Oh right on. Yeah its a little tough to see when there is no lighting but on the street or freeway it's fine, you can see other drivers lights. Just stay out of dark alleys cus then you can't see jack. Lol!