Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

*NEW* Fifteen52 Tarmac Evo!!

kevinatfms

You pay Enkei enough you can.
Buying 60+ wheels isnt an option for 99.9% of the population of Fiesta owners. With enough money you could just buy the RX43 Ken Block Fiesta and not have to worry about finding lightweight wheel options.

Do you guys think they will have these for their buy 3 get 1 free sale? They usually have it on black Friday and July 4th I remember correctly.

Do you guys think they will have these for their buy 3 get 1 free sale? They usually have it on black Friday and July 4th I remember correctly.
Just got confirmation from fifteen52 that they will not do a sale for these wheels. Im guessing later on.

Just got confirmation from fifteen52 that they will not do a sale for these wheels. Im guessing later on.
You might go through mountune, thats where I got mine and they had that buy 3 get 1 free deal. Don't know if they still have it going, but worth a look.

Dumb question, but I just made an order and I was wondering if I would need to buy hub rings. I bought some in the past for my rota titans and if needed I'll buy the same ones. Does fifteen52 supply them?

Brianmc27

Dumb question, but I just made an order and I was wondering if I would need to buy hub rings. I bought some in the past for my rota titans and if needed I'll buy the same ones. Does fifteen52 supply them?
The 4x108 wheels don’t need them, but I believe the 4x100/4x108 do.

You’ll probably have to buy your own.

Anyone that ordered the evos did you guys get a delay too? We were suppose to get them mid May then i was told 4-6 weeks on June 1 and I asked again today and was told that they will possibly be in late September