Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New FiST owner advice on what potential problem areas to monitor on stock and under a tune.

I have purchased a 2014 FiST with approx 60k miles. It has been well cared for but like all vehicles, Im sure it has problem areas that need to be monitored. What are they? Also Im saving up to buy a Whoosh V3 or Depo racing intercooler a Mishimoto, Cp-e or K&N intake (any recommendations between the 3?) and a possibly, a Miltek (non Resonated) or MBRP catback exhaust, to put on a Cobb/stratified 93 octane stage 1 tune... I realize Its overkill for the tune, but I want room "to grow" and keep the car healthy since its my daily driver. Any issues with that set up I should ne aware of?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
The PAINT* Every god dam nook and cranny with a fine tooth comb. Fix it before it metastasizes!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Preach đŸ™Œ brother Typhoon! I just got my FIRST on Cinco de mayo (05MAY2020) and I found under the hatch by the handle a.... CREASE RUST!!!! WTF am I supposed to do with that! How can I fix it without damaging that crease?