Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New FiSTer from Ancaster, Ontario, Canada

Hi to all members!
Looking forward to being involved in this amazing community!
Can't believe how awesome my 2015 Oxford White FiST is to start with; can't believe the depth of information that has been developed on this site!
Right now my ST is only as trick as Ford made it (which is awful freakin' trick!), but I'm looking forward to doin' it up right, over time, with all the info and support of this forum.
Thanx in advance!

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Hello. I have to admit i'm Jealous as I am still waiting for mine. So please take the following with all the love it is meant. I hope it snows for the next little while... [sad]

Enjoy it.

There's quite a few of us Ontarians here on the board, but admittedly, I've never seen another one on the road! Welcome!

OP
TrickSTer
Thread Starter #13
Gotta keep a sharp eye out; while you were zipping this way, I was zipping that!
I've seen a fair few.
My salesman even drives one!

Welcome to all the fun! I'm from hamilton just ordered mine.I have only seen one other one in Burlington. Hope to meet some of you guys.