Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

New Focus RS owner from Dallas

MKIIIRS

Staff Member
Congrats and welcome aboard. Shadow Black seems to be a very popular color.

OP
LonestarRS

LonestarRS

Thread Starter #4
Thank you. Has anyone experienced any cracking or creaking noise with their suspension? Around turns I keep on hearing this creaking noise in the front suspension. I think I may have to let it settle to see if it will go away.

FocusMike

I bet your car still has the spring spacers in the car that the dealer should have removed.

MKIIIRS

Staff Member
Sounds like it is the clips that are making the noise.

OP
LonestarRS

LonestarRS

Thread Starter #7
You guys are completely right, took these pictures right after work today and those damn things are still in there. Doesn't look like its too hard to remove so I may do it myself tomorrow.

You guys are completely right, took these pictures right after work today and those damn things are still in there. Doesn't look like its too hard to remove so I may do it myself tomorrow.

Amazes me the techs can't seem to catch this why doing the inspection.....

OP
LonestarRS

LonestarRS

Thread Starter #9
Sometimes I think these dealers employ idiots doing the PDI, the sound was so apparent in the car. Took me a total of 5 seconds per side to yank these out.

OP
LonestarRS

LonestarRS

Thread Starter #10
Just took it out for a spin and OMG the suspension now seems softer haha.