Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New from Illinois (Fusion 1.6)

comingup

Hello hello! Been reading this site for a while so I figured I would register; I have a 1.6 Fusion SE but we have the same motor. Great site with lots of info!

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Oh yess, it is a blast to drive, especially after getting the tune!
I bet, if Ford did the 2.0 + Stick + AWD, I probably would have ended up with one! Fusions have one of the nicest most comfy seats I ever sat in any car.

OP
C

comingup

Thread Starter #16
She's a work in progress. Getting Steeda lowering springs on Memorial Day weekend. An FMIC and wheels are next on the list.

This is my Fusion. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

OP
C

comingup

Thread Starter #17
I bet, if Ford did the 2.0 + Stick + AWD, I probably would have ended up with one! Fusions have one of the nicest most comfy seats I ever sat in any car.
I would lovvveee that! My only choice was the 1.6 and I loved the look so I went with it.

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Welcome!

We are currently working with a customer on getting a Fusion EFR big turbo kit made!

Russ

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Looks good! That's a huge intake, I wonder if it will fit the Fiesta..............

Notice the passenger side engine mount is different on the Fusion, interesting! thanks for the pics