Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New from SoCal

Hi, new Fist owner from Santa Clarita Ca. current mods include Cobb stage 3 with supporting Cobb mods except for stock catback . I have owned the car since the first of April and currently have 950 miles on it.. The car is so much fun so far and I love the low end torque.
Previously I have had many fun cars that I have drag raced at LACR, Terminal Island, Carlsbad, Bakersfield and Irwindale as well as autocross and the occasional track day at Willow Springs...
I have more plans for the car and would really like to start doing some more track days.

Looking forward to a new car community [wave]

Rob.

OP
R
Thread Starter #3
No pics so far, color is Oxford White with stage 3 package. I have some springs in the garage that I will install this Friday and then I am considering some wheels but what a tough decision!

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.

I will actually be in your neighbor hood for work all day on Wednesday.
Also join us at Bob's Big Boy, Burbank/Toluca Lake, Wednesday night.

Dave

OP
R
Thread Starter #9
Welcome Aboard.

I will actually be in your neighbor hood for work all day on Wednesday.
Also join us at Bob's Big Boy, Burbank/Toluca Lake, Wednesday night.

Dave
Thanks for the welcome everyone !
What time are you guys meeting at Bob's ? I work right down the street from Bob's in Burbank.

OP
R
Thread Starter #13
Not sure if I will be able to make tomorrow night but I will definitely try to make the next meet up.[coolsmile]