Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Girlie from Edinburgh, Scotland

ashbash

Hey everyone, Newbie from Edinburgh. Only had my ST for a month and have to say that it is by far the best car I have had! considering my old car was a Seat Ibiza Cupra!

Attachments

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard!

Congrats and welcome! My wife is Glaswegian lol. Miss Scotland bigtime. Absolutly loved it last time i was by. A82 up to Glen Coe over Rannoch Moor was fantastic minus the huge red deer standing by the verge waiting to take my hired Fiesta 1.2 TD out. Went all the way up to Ullapool taking some of the roads recommended by EVO...north from Kyle of Lochalsh thru the hills just off the bridge at Skye! Wish we could bring the ST over for a month long holiday and just drive!

OP
ashbash

ashbash

Thread Starter #16
Congrats and welcome! My wife is Glaswegian lol. Miss Scotland bigtime. Absolutly loved it last time i was by. A82 up to Glen Coe over Rannoch Moor was fantastic minus the huge red deer standing by the verge waiting to take my hired Fiesta 1.2 TD out. Went all the way up to Ullapool taking some of the roads recommended by EVO...north from Kyle of Lochalsh thru the hills just off the bridge at Skye! Wish we could bring the ST over for a month long holiday and just drive!
Just see if you can get one over here and go on the trip again [emoji2] I've done all up there before but was in a clio sport 172 daily track car ha was good loved the roads!

OP
ashbash

ashbash

Thread Starter #17
Thank you guys for being rather welcoming

Little Blue finally got yet another wash thanks to all the salt boo grit on the roads at the moment!